NEEDHAM SENIORS: Are you wondering if it is time to move out of your home? Looking for one-floor living? Need help with the activities of daily living? Is there a way to make it easier for you to stay in your home? So many questions to work through. The good news is that there are people out there that can help.
CARE OPTIONS: Many aging adults are unaware of the available care options and programs that can help them maintain their independence and quality of life. Www.SeniorAdvice.com is a free resource that provides comprehensive information on topics like financial support and assisted living options that are available in our area. You can read more about this community’s work here:
OTHER FREE RESOURCE:
- www.westriverhospice.com - The West River Hospice team of experts provides a holistic approach to relieving pain, managing symptoms, and giving spiritual and emotional support.
- https://northbridgecommunities.com/avita-of-needham/ - The name, Avita, which translates to “for life,” was inspired by our desire to create a safe and fulfilling environment where nurturing caregivers recognize each resident as a special and unique individual with varied wants and needs.
- https://wingatehealthcare.com/- Wingate’s primary goal is to enable you to live life to the fullest extent possible, allowing you to choose your level of independence throughout our continuum of care.
- https://www.briarwoodretirement.com/ - Briarwood is large enough to ensure your privacy and small enough to have the warmth of a closely-knit neighborhood.
WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR HOME: Are you wondering if your home would be best for a family or for a builder? What are the benefits to you of each outcome? As one of the top realtors in Needham, I live and work here in Needham with both families and builders and can help you analyze what is best for you and your home.
- DIRECT TO BUILDER SALE - I have a special process/deal for you if we decide that selling to a builder is right for you. I have a list of over 30 builders. I will put together a package of info on your home and get it to the builders. Delivering multiple offers will assure you get the best price for your home. You will love the realtor fee you pay in this situation. One of the biggest benefits in these days of COVID is that you won’t have to worry about a bunch of people coming through your home.
- MLS LISTING SALE – If you have updated your home along the way (heating/AC, roof, kitchen, baths, windows, etc) then it is probably worth more to a family than a builder. I can visit with you to answer this question. I will also work with you to develop a short list of small projects that you can do that will yield a big return when offers start coming in. Then, my assistant and I will utilize our detailed process to list your home and get it to closure.
With the price of Needham homes skyrocketing, you might want to think about the value of your home. Let me be there to help. 😊
Bill Paulson, REALTOR
Rotary Homes, LLC